Terms and Conditions
Select Cryptos and/or its directors, agents or employees accept no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of use of this website. The content of this website and other Select Cryptos promotional material, printed and electronic, should not be construed as Select Cryptos (the “Company”) making an offer to sell, nor an invitation to subscribe for or invest in the Company.
You agree that you do not acquire any rights in any downloaded content or content sent to you as part of any service. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any content on this website and any content sent to you or accessed through this website. You are hereby advised that SC will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You will use this website and any content, material, or information found on this website or any services offered through this website solely for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations) and in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of our affiliates. You shall not upload to, distribute to, or otherwise disseminate through, this website any material or information of any kind that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any rights of any other person or entity, or that contains a solicitation of funds, advertising, or a solicitation for goods or services. You will be solely responsible for the content of any material or information that you make available through this website. You will also be liable for any loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from your making any material or information available through this website. Any conduct by you that in SC discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this website will not be permitted.
Select Cryptos has no obligation to, and does not and cannot, review every item of material or information that you and users other than yourself make available through this website and SC is not responsible for any of this material or information. However, SC reserves the right to monitor, delete and/or refuse to transmit, move, or edit any material or information, in whole or in part, without notice to you that it deems in its sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of any law. The foregoing provisions of this section are for the benefit of SC, its affiliates and related companies and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liabilities Your use of this website and materials contained within it are done so entirely at your own risk. By proceeding you agree that in no event shall SC be responsible to you for any liability, including without limitation that which arises from any loss of profit or any other damage – direct or indirect – as a result of use of this website or the contents therein of this website.
This website may include forward-looking statements that are based upon our current opinions, expectations and projections. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. If you have accessed this website using a link from another website, SC does not accept any liability or responsibility for the accuracy of information contained within the websites of other providers who have links to any pages of this website or to whom this website is linked to.
The information contained on this website and offered through services accessible from this website is for informational purposes only and it is not intended to meet any particular user’s need. Documents provided on this website are provided as a service only, and do not constitute official versions of such documents. This website, and all content, material, information or postings found on or accessed through this website and its services, are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. SC, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents expressly disclaim any and all representations, warranties and conditions, express and implied, including, without limitation, any and all representations and warranties of accuracy, title and non-infringement, and all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or suitability for any particular purpose, and any representations, warranties or conditions arising from any course of dealing or usage of trade, with respect to this website or the content contained in or accessed through this website and its services.
Neither SC nor its affiliates and related companies, nor each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents makes any representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy, quality, timeliness, reliability, truthfulness or completeness of this website or the content contained in or accessed through this website, including, but not limited to, the contents of any content, information, material or posting found on this website (including, but not limited to, any press releases or financial information), any services provided through this website, or any links to other websites made available on this website or the content contained on such website(s), or as to the uninterrupted, continuous or error free use and operation of the internet, this website or any related services or that any of them is free from defects, viruses or other harmful components. You expressly agree that use of this website is at your sole risk.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, gross negligence, negligent misrepresentation and fundamental breach shall SC or its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any content, information, material, Webcam images or postings on this website, or related services, directly or indirectly, or the transmission of confidential or sensitive information over the internet. These limitations apply regardless of whether the party liable or allegedly liable was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledge and agree that neither SC nor its affiliates and related companies, nor each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents shall be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user, including you.
4. Linked Websites : External websites accessed via hypertext link or other means from this website have, unless otherwise indicated, been independently developed by third parties and we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in such websites and we are not responsible for the context of these websites or for anything provided by them. We do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The inclusion of any information, material, content or links to any external websites on this website should not be construed as an express or an implied endorsement of or association with any third party products or services.
5. Indemnification: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless SC, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents from and against all claims, liability, and expenses, including all legal fees and costs, arising out of: (i) your breach of these provisions; or (ii) your use of this website, the content contained in this website and the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this website made by you or others using your account. You agree to promptly notify SC immediately after you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account and to take such reasonable steps as are necessary to prevent any reoccurrence of such event. SC reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim.
6. Recourse: If you are dissatisfied with this website, its services or these provisions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website. In such an event, you agree to destroy all materials obtained by you on this website and all copies thereof. These provisions shall survive any such termination.
7. Third Party Recourse: SC publishes its own content and acts as a distributor of content supplied by third parties. Accordingly, SC has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, images or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of SC. In many instances, the content available through this website represents the opinions and judgements of the respective information provider or user. SC neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on this website by anyone other than authorised SC employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
8. Availability of this website and Viruses: SC cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of this website. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of this website, or the entire website, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by SC, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that SC will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the website, or any features, parts or content of the website. SC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
9. Information, Privacy & Non-Disclosure: SC adheres to strict confidentiality guidelines and values the confidentiality of each and every Member. SC endeavours to protect confidential information held within all its databases, Member lists and all information in the Members Area of the SC website shall be confidential. The databases are operated by SC as licensee and are the property of the licensor and will not be given to or shared with any other company or individual. SC will not share your details with any external agents or third parties, not in any way affiliated to SC or the licensor.
You confirm that any and all information including contact details and investment profile data supplied to SC during the process of becoming a Member is accurate to the best of your knowledge and you agree to maintain this information on a regular basis by updating your personal consultant. SC to communicate with Members uses this information and to help make educated business decisions on behalf of Members using the data supplied. Due to the innovative nature of SC and its affiliates and SC desire to maintain a unique offering to SC Members you may be asked to agree to various non-disclosure agreements online before certain information is presented to you.
This is to help protect the intellectual property of SC and its affiliates associated with various strategies and other sensitive data that could potentially have a negative effect on SC and its unique position in the market place if it were to be accessed and used by competitors without control. Select Cryptos will associate an online indication to accept the terms of such agreement with that of the details associated with your SC account and you understand that by indicating you agree to such terms while logged in as a SC Member you are bound to any such terms and conditions indicated
Data Protection Rights (LOPD): According to the provisions set out by UK law regarding Personal Data Protection, in the event that an e-mail is sent to us to the address shown in the same, or that a data collection form is filled in, we would inform you that the personal data given to us will be registered in the file for which SC is responsible. The purpose of the same is to deal with the enquiry, maintain a commercial relationship and to send by any means including by e-mail, or other equivalent electronic communication, publicity or promotional information regarding the products or services of the company.
You will be able to express refusal of your data being processed for publicity purposes and to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with that established in current legislation, by writing to the following address: Select Cryptos, Meridian House, 69-71 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire. WD17 1DS or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. All the contents of the website, and in particular trade names, business names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software and any other signs that may be used in industry and business, are protected by the industrial property and intellectual rights of SC. Their use and/or reproduction are therefore prohibited without the express consent of the company. SC will not be responsible for infringements of intellectual property or industrial rights of third parties originating from the inclusion in the website of trademarks, business names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software corresponding to third parties who, when including them in the website, have declared they are the title owners of the same.
The user is obliged to use the contents of the website in a conscientious, correct and legal manner and undertakes:
Not to use the contents for objectives or purposes contrary to the law, to public morals and to normal customs or public order.
Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access by whatever means of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the corresponding authorisation from the title owner thereof has been given.
Not to use the contents of the website to send publicity, communications for purposes of direct sales or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages sent to a multitude of people regardless of its purpose, and to abstain from marketing or divulging such information in any way.
Contacting you: By registering your contact details on www.selectcryptos.com you agree that we can contact you at any time via any method using the details submitted to us and you grant us the right to contact you until you notify us not to. SC endeavours to conduct all communications with appropriate levels of courtesy and consideration.
In order to provide the most efficient service to Members we reserve the right to allocate your SC account and associated point of contact to an official SC representative office.
Email Marketing: By registering your contact details on www.selectcryptos.com you agree that we can send you marketing emails at any time, these will continue until you notify us to remove you from our mailing list.
Anti-Spam: SC adheres to the principles of permission marketing and does not knowingly send out messages to databases where customers have not willingly agreed to receive those messages. This policy has been put in place to protect the user from unsolicited email.
Standard Information: In every communication sent over the Internet it is possible to infer standard technical information such as, but not limited to: browser type (e.g. Netscape or Internet Explorer); operating system (e.g. Macintosh or Windows); browser language (e.g. Java or Unix); Internet service provider (e.g. FreeServe or AOL). SC may use this information exclusively for the purposes of enhancing your online experience with us.
If you have registered as an SC Member, you may request to opt-out of communications from us at any time by contacting us and requesting to do so. It is your right to have all references removed from our files should you so wish. To make such requests either call us on any of the numbers supplied within this website or email us at email@example.com Your request may take up to 2 working days to process.
Select Cryptos – Disclaimer Nothing contained within this website amounts to investment advice or a recommendation in relation to any financial service or product. All information provided by SC is intended as general information regarding investment opportunities and should never be treated as specific advice or recommendations. The Financial Conduct Authority or other equivalent authorities in any other jurisdiction do not regulate SC in UK. SC does not provide taxation, mortgage, insurance or investment advice or advice on the merits or sustainability of the opportunities related to this website and no information on this website should be construed as such. SC only discusses available investment opportunities with qualified investors with whom SC is satisfied have sufficient knowledge to make an informed decision and who were appropriate are subject to exemption. SC Members have actively joined SC specifically for the purpose of finding out opportunities in relation to their own investment research. By becoming a SC Member, SC Members have agreed to receive information regarding SC investment opportunities subject to the SC privacy conditions. If you are in any doubt about the contents of the SC website or the action to be taken, you should seek independent advice from a financial representative, accountant, solicitor or other professional representative relating to any and all specific needs and requirements prior to entering into any real estate investment. While SC endeavours to identify innovative and exclusive investment opportunities with reduced risk, both SC and its Members acknowledge that all investments are subject to an element of risk. SC accepts no responsibility for any representations made by any employee or agent of SC with regards to any opportunity. SC provides on-going training and monitors all employees regularly but the definitive terms and conditions for any SC opportunity are the terms in the contract or agreement(s) associated with that opportunity. SC Members are only permitted to proceed with an investment after the completion of a qualification and compliance call with a member of the SC progression team. The sole purpose of this call is to ensure that SC Members fully understand the implications and potential risks involved with any investment. The SC Sales Progression team do not offer any advice or recommendations and any communication you have with them should not be construed as advice or a recommendation. At no time under any circumstances does SC request any funds from investing Members to be sent to SC or any bank account or other trading entity under the control of SC. SC shall not at any time handle funds belonging to SC Members. Investment particulars on this website do not form part of an offer or contract. SC, whilst endeavouring to ensure complete accuracy in these particulars, cannot accept liability for any errors. Valuations of investment or indicated achievable returns are either estimated or derived from valuations and/or comparable and may change and should not be relied upon without your own additional valuation and research, although SC has carried out reasonable endeavours to achieve accurate indications for these figures. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and, if necessary, permissions for use and occupation and their details, are given in good faith as provided by the investment provider or vendor and are believed to be correct. However, these are subject to change, especially, but not wholly, relating to any investment that is in the early stages or not yet complete. Any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. The onus is on any SC Member that is considering entering into a transaction to undertake their own due diligence, enquiries and inspections. SC undertakes to treat Members as fairly, ethically and responsibly as possible. Non-Disclosure, Confidentiality and Non-Circumvent Agreement: This agreement references the following parties:
“The Company” – Select Cryptos
“Member” – A registered SC member, who has created an account using correct personal information, interested in further information regarding investment opportunities sourced by the Company.
Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality:
1.The Company, its advisors, affiliates and agents are furnishing the Member with certain information in connection with opportunities sourced by the Company (the “Products”). As a condition to the receipt of such information, the Member agrees to treat confidentially any information concerning the Company and the Products (including, without limitation, marketing, transactional, analytical accounting, financial and operational information) furnished to the Member by, on behalf of, or in connection with the Products, whether orally or in writing, together with analyses, compilations, studies or other documents or records prepared by the Member, to the extent that such analyses, compilations, studies, documents or records contain or otherwise reflect or are generated from such information (collectively, the “Materials“). The term “Materials” further includes, but is not limited to:
Internal business information (including information relating to strategic and staffing plans and practices, business, training, marketing, promotional and sales plans and practices, cost, rate and pricing structures and accounting and business methods);
Identities of, individual requirements of, specific contractual arrangements with, and information about the Company’s suppliers, distributors and customers and their confidential information;
Compilations of data and analyses, techniques, systems, formulae, research, records, reports, manuals, documentation, models, data and data bases relating thereto;
Trade secrets, ideas, inventions, designs, developments, devices, methods and processes (whether or not patented, patentable or reduced to practice);
Draft documents, including, but not limited to, transactional documents and drafts of proposed filings with regulatory agencies or authorities (you acknowledge that such documents are subject to change and may change substantially prior to actually being filed, if at all).
2. The term “Materials” does not include information which: (i) is already in the Member’s possession; (ii) is or becomes generally available to the public on a non-confidential basis other than as a result of the Member’s breach of this agreement; or (iii) becomes available to the Member, on a non-confidential basis, from a source other than the Company or its advisors, provided that such source is not known by the Member to be bound by a confidentiality agreement with, or other obligation of secrecy to the Company or another party.
4. The Member hereby agrees that the Materials will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating matters in connection with the Company and the Products and will be kept confidential by the Member; provided, however, that the Materials may be disclosed (i) to the Member’s advisors or representatives who need to know the information contained therein for the purpose described above (it being understood that (a) such persons shall be informed by the Member of the confidential nature of such information and the Member shall cause such persons to treat such information confidentially and (b) in any event, the Member shall be responsible for any breach of this agreement by any such person in the Member’s employ or under the Member’s direction or supervision); (ii) pursuant to subpoena or court or other legal process, subject to the provisions set forth below; (iii) as the Member may reasonably believe, based upon advice of counsel, to be otherwise required by law, legal process or by the request of any governmental authority or other regulatory body or self-regulatory organisation having or claiming jurisdiction over the Member, in each case subject to the provisions set forth below; and (iv) with the written consent of the Company.
5. In the event the Member (or any of the Member’s representatives) receives a subpoena, interrogatory or other request for any of the Material or reasonably believes that the Member is legally required to disclose any of the Materials to a third party, including a governmental or other regulatory body to whose jurisdiction the Member reasonably believes to be subject, the Member shall provide the Company with prompt written notice of any such request or requirement so that the Company may seek, at its own expense, a protective order or other appropriate remedy or waive compliance with the provisions of this agreement.
6. The Member will use the same standard used to safeguard the Member’s own confidential information to safeguard the Materials and to protect them against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft by any person. The term “person” as used in this agreement shall be broadly interpreted to include, without limitation, any corporation, company, partnership or individual.
7. Although where the Company has control over the creation of any of the Materials it will endeavour to include in those Materials information that is relevant and accurate, the Member understands that neither the Company nor its representatives makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Materials or that the Materials include all information that is relevant and that a Member may wish to take into account. Third parties may provide materials and such persons may provide inaccurate, incomplete, out of date or otherwise unreliable information. The Member agrees that the Company shall not have any liability to the Member resulting from the Member’s use of the Materials.
8. The Member shall notify the Company immediately in writing if it becomes aware that the Materials have been disclosed to an unauthorised third party.
The Member agrees not to, directly or indirectly, individually or in combination or association with any other person or entity, whether as an officer, director, shareholder, partner, joint venture, member, manager, employee, agent, independent contractor, consultant, advisor or otherwise, gratuitously or for pecuniary gain:
While a Member of SC and for a period of two (2) years following the termination of SC membership, for any or no reason whatsoever; engage in the same business anywhere globally other than for the benefit of the Company; and While a Member of SC and for a period of two (2) years following the termination of SC membership, for any or no reason whatsoever; contact, encourage or solicit any then employee, independent contractor or agent of the Company to terminate or modify its respective employment, engagement or business relationship with the Company.
Non-Disclosure Miscellaneous It is further understood and agreed that no failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, and no single or partial exercise thereof shall preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any right, power or privilege hereunder, as the Member agrees to hold the Company and its officers, directors, agents, representatives and affiliates harmless against any expense, loss, damage or liability (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred as a result of the Member’s breach of this agreement.
It is further understood and agreed that, for any breach of this agreement, the Company shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief as a remedy, in addition to all other remedies available at law or equity to the Company, and the Member further agrees to waive any requirement for the security or posting of any bond in connection with such remedy.
The Member agrees that the covenants contained in this agreement are reasonable in their scope and duration and may be enforced by specific performance or otherwise. The Member agrees not to raise any issue of reasonableness as a defence in any proceeding to enforce any of the covenants herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that any arbitration panel or court to be unreasonably broad in any respect deems a covenant included herein, then, to the extent permitted, the arbitration panel or court which makes such finding may modify the covenant for the purpose of making the covenant reasonable in scope and duration. The validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement will not be affected by any such modification.
Unless otherwise agreed between the Company and the Member, this agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with UK Law, without regard to the principles of the conflicts of law thereof. This agreement supersedes all previous agreements, written or oral, relating to the above subject matter, and shall constitute the entire agreement entered into by the Member with regard to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or modification of this agreement shall be effective unless made or agreed to in writing. No course of dealing between the Member and the Company shall be deemed to modify or amend any provision of this agreement. Any assignment of the Member’s rights or obligations under this agreement by the Member without the express prior written consent of the Company shall be void. Neither the Company nor the Member may assign its rights under this agreement without the consent of the other party.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be illegal, void or unenforceable, such action shall have no effect on the enforceability of any other provision of this agreement.
We Are Not Offering Securities or Providing Investment Advice
Nothing in this website in the website constitutes investment advice. We provide investor relations material for your convenience and information only. In addition, investor relations materials and the other content on our website are not offers to sell or solicitations to sell or solicitations of an offer to buy any security.
By Accepting These Terms and Completing the Online Form You Agree
You have a clear understanding of investments of this type. Crypto Currencies carry significant risks and the capital you have invested will be at risk.
You understand these investments are not covered by the FSCS.